OUTSTANDING MID TERRACED 2 BED + 2 BATH HOUSE & W.C.
Only c. 5 minutes walk to the new Le Cheile educate together school and the Castle Mill Shopping Centre (Dunnes, doctor, pharmacy, off licence, coffee shop, takeaways, pub).
A feeder bus with stops in this estate will transport you to Balbriggan Train Station, Balbriggan Village with further buses to Dublin and to the Millfield shopping.
Built in c. 2006 and briefly comprises of:
* Communal parking.
* Inviting entrance hall with wooden flooring.
* W.C (1.8m x 0.9m)
* Living room (3.9m x 2.9m) Wooden flooring and gas fire insert.
* Kitchen/dining area (5m x 2.8m) Wooden flooring
* Master double bedroom (3m x 2.9m) Wooden flooring, 2 x built-in wardrobes.
* Ensuite bathroom (1.9m x 1.8m) Triton shower.
* 2nd Double bedroom (2.7m x 2.6m) Wooden flooring, 4 x built-in wardrobe.
* Main bathroom (2.2m x 1.8m) Bath and window.
* Floored attic.
* New boiler c. 1 year old.
* Fenced back garden with grass area.
* Communal green area.
Balbriggan has excellent transport links to Dublin City Centre by bus and by train. Ardgillian Castle is only a short drive away. A host of various amenities are all on your doorstep too.
Photos and details are for guidance purposes only.
RELAXED LIVING IN THE HEART OF BETTYSTOWN VILLAGE
An Colm Choille is a small apartment block located in the heart of Bettystown Village and only 400 metres from the most scenic sandy beach fronts in Ireland that stretches 5km from Laytown to Mornington.
An array of amenities are literally all on your doorstep to include Integral Fitness Club with large heated swimming pool, Tesco, New ALDI, Mr. Price, Dunnes Stores, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants, public houses to name but a few.
Transport links are excellent with bus stops (200m) with frequent service to Dublin City Centre (45km), Drogheda (9km) and Laytown Train Station (3km). If driving, The M1 motorway is (10km) away and the M50 (37km) away.
Constructed in 2005, this apartment is END OF TERRACE located on the 2nd floor and briefly comprises the following below:
* Inviting entrance hall with wooden flooring.
* Kitchen/Dining/Living Room Area (6.7m x 5.5m) Integrated kitchen appliances, wooden flooring, window in the kitchen area, water softener system, access to large balcony area.
* Master Double bedroom (3.6m x 3.2m) Wooden flooring, 3 x built-in wardrobes and access to large balcony area.
* Ensuite bathroom (1.8m x 1.7m) Shower cubicle.
* Double bedroom (4.2m x 3.2m) Wooden flooring and 2 x built-in wardrobes.
* Main bathroom (2.3m x 2m) Bath and shower connection.
* Central natural gas heating combi heating system. Boiler c. 1 year old.
* Large and Sunny SE facing balcony (5m x 1.5m).
* 1 x designated basement car parking space.
Details and photographs are for guidance purposes only.
Viewing by appointment only.
Bohan Hyland & Associates are thrilled to present Apartment 36 The Oval, Tullyvale to market for sale. This one-bedroom, first floor apartment comes to market with no onward chain providing a quick turnaround for a willing buyer and is presented in good condition.
This property will appeal to first time buyers, people downsizing and investors alike and is ideally located just off Cherrywood Park Road in the ever-popular Tullyvale development. Tullyvale is close to all local amenities (shops, bars, restaurants, parks, bus routes, LUAS) and has the added benefit of a gym & pool facilities on site for residents. We also have private designated underground parking for No. 36.
This apartment briefly comprises of an open plan living room/kitchen, one double bedroom and one bathroom. Many additional benefits include a south-east facing balcony, gas fired central heating, fitted wardrobes, and lift access to name but a few.
Service charge: c. 1036 P.A.
To view this property call Shane Hanevy today on 01 491 3000.
UNFURNISHED HOUSE FOR SHORT LET ONLY
Bohan Hyland is delighted to present this UNFURNISHED house to let for 6 to 9 months only. The property is only available for this period of time and the lease will not be extended.
This is a lovely 3 bedroomed property presented in excellent condition throughout. Accommodation comprises 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and bathroom upstaris; downstairs – livingroom to the front with kitchen/diningroom to the rear. Off street parking and a small rear garden.
Available from 1st April 2023. Please email your enquiry only. Please do not email if you are looking for furnished or long term accommodation.
Bohan Hyland Commercial are delighted to present a fantastic opportunity to lease the ground floor retail unit at 43 Ravensdale Park, Kimmage, Dublin 12.
This double fronted premises measures c. 156 sq. metres (1,690 sq. ft) and is adjacent to Ravensdale Lane with excellent access for deliveries and collections. It was fitted out, at considerable expense, for its current use which is Restaurant / Take Away.
Located off Kimmage Road Lower in a densely populated neighbourhood with plenty of parking and the added benefit of a new bus service and traffic diversion measures should see up to 30,000 people a day pass by (nationaltransport.ie).
This unit has as a fully fitted kitchen area, 11 ft ceilings internally and numerous features (cold room, GFCH, staff room etc.) This property ticks many boxes and merits attention if you are in the market for a modern premises with excellent potential. The current Lease is available for reassignment or negotiation re same will be considered. A Fire Cert is also in situ. Equipment on site is extensive and available should food use be a preference. Numerous adjoining premises make this parade a hive of activity and an excellent business opportunity.
43 Ravensdale Park would suit a variety of uses (trade counter, medical, pharmacy etc.) subject to relevant planning permission.
2023 Commercial Rates: 5514.60.
BuildingTM Insurance: 750 P.A.
To view this property please call Shane Hanevy on 01 491 3000.
EXCELLENT CONDITION. SOLAR PANELS. OFFICE/FLAT IN THE BACKGARDEN
Whitefield Manor is well maintained and extremely sought after estate with quick and easy access to one of the most scenic sandy beach fronts in Ireland and a host of amenities.
Transport links are excellent with a bus stop located just outside this estate with frequent service to Dublin, Drogheda and Laytown Train Station. If driving, the M1 motorway to Dublin/Belfast is only a 10-minute drive away.
Built in 2016, this outstanding property briefly comprises of:
* Large communal green area across the road.
* Cobblelock driveway to park 2 x cars off street.
* Inviting entrance with large floor tiles and storage press under the stairs.
* Fully tiled W.C with large floor tiles and window.
* Separate living room (5.8m x 3.8m) Wooden flooring, multi burner stove, bay window and views of the communal green area.
* Kitchen / Dining / TV Room Area (7m x 5.6m) Large floor tiles, 2 x Velux windows, ultra modern kitchen with generous countertop space and integrated appliances, TV point and double doors leading out to the back garden.
* Carpet on stairs and landing.
* Master double bedroom (4.4m x 3.2m) Carpet flooring, 4 x built-in wardrobes, views of the back garden and TV point.
* Ensuite bathroom (2.2m x 1.6m) Fully tiled, shower cubicle with power shower and window.
* Double bedroom (4.3m x 3.1m) Carpet flooring, 4 x built-in wardrobes, bay window, views of the communal green area and TV point.
* Single bedroom/study (2.8m x 2.3m) Carpet flooring, 2 x built-in wardrobes and views of the communal green area.
* Main bathroom (2.3m x 1.7m) Fully tiled, bath with shower connection and window.
* Hotpress and attic storage.
* Solar panels and natural gas fired central heating.
Sunny back garden with decorative stones, lawn area and gated side entrance.
Office/flat (4m x 2.8m) with double glazed windows, insulation and electrical sockets.
An array of amenities on your doorstep to include creches, primary and secondary schools. Tesco, South Gate Shopping Centre, new ALDI, Integral Fitness Club with a large heated swimming pool, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants, public houses to name but a few.
Viewing is highly advised and by appointment only. Details, photos, measurements are for guidance purposes only.
LARGE SUNNY SW FACING BALCONY – VACANT AND READY TO GO
Built in c. 2005, this well presented 1st floor apartment has stunning views over a large communal green area with children’s playground from the South West facing main bedroom, living room and the exceptionally large balcony area. The balcony can be accessed by both the main bedroom and living room area.
This apartment is ideally located within an easy walk away from various essential and recreational amenities such as shopping, schools, restaurants, coffee shops, gym, butcher, post office, banking, doctors, dentists to name but a few. Transport links to Dublin are excellent to.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
* Inviting entrance hall with semi solid wooden flooring and recessed lights.
* Living room area (4.5m x 3m) Sunny SW facing with stunning views over the large communal green area, access to the balcony area and semi solid wooden flooring.
* Master double bedroom (4.2m x 3.1m) Sunny SW facing with stunning views over the large communal green area, access to balcony area, carpet flooring and 2 x built-in wardrobes.
* Ensuite bathroom (2.1m x 1.4m) Shower cubicle.
* Double bedroom (3m x 2.8m) Carpet flooring and 2 x built-in wardrobes.
* Main bathroom with bath and shower connection (2.3m x 2.2m).
* Kitchen/dining area (3.3m x 2.5m) Generous counter top space and storage. Tiled flooring, integrated and other kitchen appliances.
* Large sunny SW facing balcony area (7.7m x 1.3m) overlooking communal green area.
* Heating and water heating is electric.
* Designated carpark space included with also various other parking options in the Tesco & LIDL car parking close by.
Photos and details are for guidance purposes only. Viewing by appointment only and the Eircode is A84 V967.
Bohan Hyland & Associates are thrilled to present a rare opportunity to acquire a detached cottage in such a sought-after location in the form of “The Refuge”. This three-bedroom, one bathroom cottage steeped in history dates back to the early 1900’s and comes to market in turnkey condition having been subject to a complete renovation over the years by its current owners.
This property will appeal to first/second time buyers alike. The Refuge is ideally located on Garter’s Lane in the heart of Saggart Village. This home is close to multiple local amenities such as Citywest & The Square Shopping Centres, multiple restaurants, Saggart village, Citywest Hotel, multiple leisure facilities, golf clubs and is well serviced by the red LUAS line stopping on its doorstep. The Refuge is within striking distance of the N7, N81 & M50 road networks.
This home briefly comprises of an entrance hallway leading to a cosy front aspect living room/kitchen with solid fuel log burner. The hallway leads to three bedrooms and one large family bathroom with shower and bathtub. Many additional benefits include a large rear garden providing huge potential to extend STPP, gas fired central heating, double-glazed windows, recently renovated family bathroom, two feature fireplaces, driveway to the front for two vehicles and many more. This cottage really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
To view this property, call Shane Hanevy today on 01 491 3000.
Bohan Hyland Commercial are thrilled to present 274 Harold’s Cross Road to market. This mixed-use investment property comprises of a ground floor retail unit, two industrial units with a two storey, five-bedroom apartment above.
The ground floor retail space is currently let to Kebabish Take Away on a 20-year lease generating 16,800 P.A. To the rear we have a 63m2 spray painting unit let on a 20-year lease (which is up for review and renewal) generating 7,200P.A. There is also a vacant garage unit which is need of complete repair. The 101m2 residential space above comes with the benefit of vacant possession but in need of some cosmetic repairs as evident in the photographs.
274 Harold’s Cross Road is a very busy location within striking distance of the city centre. This property is also in close proximity to Rathgar & Terenure villages.
To view this property, contact Shane Hanevy on 01 491 3000.
Bohan Hyland & Associates are thrilled to present Apartment 39, Shanagarry to market for sale. This one-bedroom, third floor apartment comes to market with no onward chain providing a quick turnaround for a willing buyer and is presented in good condition.
This property will appeal to first time buyers, people downsizing and investors alike and is ideally located just off the Milltown Road in the ever-popular Shanagarry development. Shanagarry is close to all local amenities (shops, bars, restaurants, parks, bus routes, LUAS) and is within walking distance of Milltown Village. The development has the luxury of private pedestrian access to a footpath which leads along the River Dodder. We also have private designated parking for No. 39 tucked behind an electric barrier.
This apartment briefly comprises of an open plan living room/kitchen, one double bedroom and one bathroom. Many additional benefits include electric storage heating, fitted wardrobes and lift access to name but a few.
Service charge: 1037.16 P.A.
To view this property call Shane Hanevy today on 01 491 3000.