Bohan Hyland & Associates offer the following comprehensive Letting Service to property owners to take the stress out of finding the perfect tenants:
- Advise you on the presentation of your property, achievable rent, & compliance with all regulations and conditions of The Residential Tenancies Act 2004
- Arrange a Building Energy Ratings Certificate when necessary.
- Advertise your property on all of the property on the principal property web sites, www.daft.ie, www.let.ie, www.myhome.ie in addition to our own web site www.bohanhyland.ie
- Conducting daytime and evening viewings of the property to suit potential tenants.
- Obtain & verify references for all tenants
- Prepare a Lease Agreement for all tenants to sign, with any additional conditions /House Rules/ Management Company Terms you may require included. This document will comply with all the most recent industry legislation.
- Completion of registration of tenancy with Residential Tenancies Board
- Collect Stamp Duty where applicable.
- Transfer of utility accounts to the tenant’s name
- Set up a standing order for future rental payments to the landlord’s account (or our client account for managed tenancies – see below)
Full Tenancy Management Service
Dealing with tenants can be quite time-consuming and for those who prefer a full tenancy management service where there is no Landlord/Tenant communication, we can offer the following additional service
- Maintenance- We will make practical decisions regarding repairs to your property and appliances within. Our Management Team operate a 24hr call out service and can cater for individual properties and developments of all sizes.
- Rent Collection – Rent is paid directly to our Client Account on the first banking day of each month. Any outstanding costs for maintenance work or fees are deducted and the balance sent to you by the 8th day of each month. A detailed statement of account will be sent to you each month.
- Key Holder- We will hold a set of keys for your property for use in emergency situations.
- Property Inspections – As part of our service, all managed properties are subject to regular inspection and renewal of contract when applicable. Rent Reviews will also be handled by our office.
- PRTB Mediation- Should the situation arise that a dispute is brought before the Residential Tenancies Board, a representative from Bohan Hyland & Associates will attend on your behalf.
If you are considering letting your property, call our team of experienced professionals on 01 4913000 [Dublin] or 041 9812222 [Meath] who will be delighted to help you.