Residential Property Letting & Management
If you are thinking of letting your property in Dublin City or County, talk to Bohan Hyland & Associates in our Rathgar office in Dublin 6.
If you are thinking of letting your property in County Meath, speak to one of our agents based in our Bettystown office in County Meath.
Letting Management Service
Bohan Hyland will market your property on our Lettings List and on our own website – bohanhyland.ie. Your property will also feature on Daft.ie. Our Lettings List is widely circulated to an extensive database of Corporate Clients and relocation agencies.
We will take care of the entire letting process:
- We will assist you in preparing your property for letting, including providing useful tips for presenting your home in the best light for viewings.
- We can update you on legislation in relation to minimum standards for rental accommodation; assist you in obtaining a BER (Building Energy Rating) certificate for your property; advise on fire safety issues, etc.
- Discuss and agree the appropriate rental price for your property based on current market conditions and recent lettings in your area, in line with current legislation.
- Explain in detail the letting procedure, terms of lease, legislation including Part 4 tenancies, the RTB (Residential Tenancies Board) and the Residential Tenancies Act 2004-2016.
- Conduct viewings; compile list of suitable tenants; secure reference (bank/employer/previous landlord); verify references.
- Prepare the Tenancy Agreement (incorporating Residential Tenancy Act 2004).
- Collect Stamp Duty where applicable.
- Set up standing order for monthly rent payments; take detailed inventory of contents and up to date utility meter readings.
- Arrange transfer of all utility accounts to new tenant’s name.
- Register the property with the RTB (Residential Tenancies Board).
Call us now for more details on the Letting Management of your property on 01 491 3000.